Most of Hershey is already decked out for the holidays, and Hershey's Chocolate World is no exception. There's a giant tree in the lobby, garland and lights strung all through the building, a set-up for photos with Santa and of course, all the special holiday versions of Hershey confections.
But there's an impressive undertaking in the food court area of Chocolate World, a new holiday feature that's sure to appeal to all ages: the Hershey's Holiday Chocolate House is under construction and scheduled to be completed on November 20.
In the meantime, it's fun to watch the builders apply sweets of every variety to the frame.
The finished chocolate house will:
- stand 17 feet high and occupy 100 square feet of floor space;
- feature a detailed roof tiled with Hershey's oversized milk chocolate and dark chocolate;
- have a façade of Hershey's Cookies & Cream bars with Kit Kat bars serving as corner moulding;
- sparkle with "stained glass" windows made of melted Jolly Rancher candies;
- look festive thanks to green Twizzler garland with Bubble Yum bows;
- feature Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and giant Hershey Kiss trim.
It's worth a visit to Chocolate World just to see this new attraction!